Research Administrators Forum
The Research Administrators Forum (RAF) provides research administrators from both campuses an opportunity to network and share information related to research administration and compliance, discuss issues and learn about university policies and procedures as well as changes in laws and regulations that may apply to them.
The RAF was established in response to a recommendation from faculty and staff members to give administrators more opportunities to share experiences with peers and to learn about the research administration issues that affect their job responsibilities. The Research Administrators Forum is sponsored by the Office of Compliance and meets approximately three times per year.
Anyone interested is encouraged to attend. Please call the Office of Compliance at 213.740.8258 or email email@example.com to be added to the invitation list.
June 19, 2012 RAF Presentations
- Fly America Act and Open Skies Agreements
- diSClose Demo and Implementation Update
- Research Ethics for Administrators: Case Studies
April 10, 2012 RAF Presentations
- TARA Update - System Interfaces
- Department of Contracts and Grants Reorganization
- KFS Purchasing-Accounts Payable Update
November 10, 2011 RAF Presentations